Are you tired of struggling in your relationships? Do you want to connect with your spouse, kids, family, friends, and/or coworkers but aren’t sure how to move from silence or tension to conversations and connections that develop into deeper relationships?
Join the group! Relationships are the stuff of life and sometimes that “stuff” is just plain hard!
- Can you remember the last time your spouse smiled at the end of a conversation and said, “Thanks for listening… for really understanding what I am trying to say”?
- Are you dizzy from your teen rolling their eyes at you and loudly sighing multiple times in the course of a discussion?
- When your coworker shared an idea to tweak your process or broached a business issue with you, was your response, “Wow, you really get it!
- Thanks for bringing that up; I am looking forward to working on this with you”?
- Are you avoiding having the difficult discussion with your siblings and aging parents about their future plans because you anticipate the conversation deteriorating into a tense squabble reminiscent of your growing-‐up years?
Can you relate to any of those? I sure can and quite honestly in most of the situations, I have made mistakes, mishandled things, spoken up to quickly or critically, or done the most popular thing, avoid the issue all together!
- What if you could dramatically change the way your conversations go?
- What if you could engage in difficult discussions and they actually went well?
- What if your conversations with your spouse led to deeper intimacy rather than distance?
- What if talks with your kids brought you closer together, if they felt like you understood them and began to share more openly?
- What if your work relationships felt more like partnerships than transactions because the conversations and collaborations surrounding your work together were seamless?
Do you really know the people in your relationships, not just on a surface level, but their hopes, dreams, fears, and stories? Do you feel seen, known and loved… deeply loved and enjoyed by the people in your life?
If not, you don’t have to settle for less!
Relationships can get better, I promise! AND It doesn’t require a total personality overhaul-just some tweaks and a willingness to make choices which lead to growth.
[Tweet “Relationships can get better, without a total personality overhaul-just some tweaks and a willingness to make choices which lead to growth. @susiemiller www.listenlearnlovebook.com]
Relationships—great relationships— are built on a foundation of investing in one other. Listen Learn Love: How to Dramatically Improve Your Relationships in 30 Days or Less, teaches simple and actionable skills to enhance and improve your relationships in rapid and surprising ways. You will enjoy meaningful connection, ease the tension and just get along better using these skill. And yes, it can happen in 30 days or less! I have seen it countless times.
Available for Pre-Order LLL with over $250 in Bonuses! Including:
1. an audio book read by me,
2. a work book to help you dig deeper,
3. a FREE e-reader version of the book, when it publishes
Just go to http://www.listenlearnlovebook.com for all the details! And send all your family and friends there too!!
Let’s start a Listen, Learn, Love movement and change the world one relationship at a time!
If you had one relationship question you could ask me, what would it be? (share in the comments and I can answer it on my Better Relationship TV show! And I won’t use your name – just a reader/listener asks…)