i wasn’t tagged, i haven’t been playing in the blog world for so long, and it is a Monday;)
but here are mine…
- birth… it is definitely an artistic performance of epic proportions, between doctors, nurses, neonatologist, given my high-risk babies…and the other births i have been privileged to attend! there is anticipation, drama, climax, celebration, loss and hope in every telling!
- Six grade all county chorus performance, by with my eldest daughter performing. her hands gracefully moving to some lyrics about “be-ing her own person, a child with potential” my eyes welled up with tears.
- Hirsch horn outdoor garden sculpture: “Resting” I turned the corner, and there she was, on day when I desperately needed her…
- Les Miserables… every time, is saw it performed… but the first time with my husband , when Colm Wilkerson, played Val Jean changed my life.
- Fiddler on the Roof, @ Wolf Trap in Virginia, with Topol playing Tevye. Astounding… then watching the movie version with him in the same lead role, year after year with my family.